- Rate is per person, land only, double occupancy, tour inclusions and available options may vary based on departure date and number of participants.
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
- English or multiple speaking language tour escort and assistance 24 hours.
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast.
- City tour by a local guide in Zagreb, Bled, Ljubljana, Postojna, Plitvice, Zadar, Split and Dubrovnik.
- Tickets for all tourist attractions: for funicular in Zagreb, for Postojna cave, Predjama castle, Blejski grad museum , boat sightseeing in Ljubljana, for Plitvice Lakes National park, for Diocletian palace in Split, ancient wall and boat sightseeing in Dubrovnik
- Boat sightseeing along the Adriatic Sea around Dubrovnik.
- Insurance the entire trip.
- All local taxes included.
- Optional Experiences and free time.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS (Recommended during summer)
– Full day mini-cruise in Zadar with meals and basic drinks included.
– Split blue cave and 4 islands more full day cruise with meals and basic drinks included.
– Full day mini-cruise to Elaphiti Islands with meals and basic drinks included.
- Meals and beverages
Get into a tour in Croatia and Slovenia, a journey to the heart of traditions! Come and discover the history and nature that permit each of the selected sites and villages. With Allegra Adventures, your all-inclusive package tour promises surprising moments. During these 10 days, the tour in Croatia will take you to the most beautiful tourist spots in the country which is crossroads of Slavic and Mediterranean people. Discover a bit of East Europe through its exceptional cultural richness. The Visit of Roman and medieval cities, historic villages and towns, museums and churches are on the program of your tour. The splendor and fragility of the natural landscape has allowed several sites in Croatia to be part of the UNESCO heritage. Fjords, islands and parks will reveal all their charms to you during your trip to Croatia.
You have a 10 day package tour that will take you through Croatia and Slovenia. It is a one way or custom made trip, usually starting from Zagreb and ending in Dubrovnik.
This is an all inclusive tour from Zagreb to Dubrovnik and includes a hotel accommodation with breakfast, an expert tour leader, guided tours in each cities, tickets for all tourist places, transport and more!
The tour can start from any airport and port in Croatia.
The tour is for a small group up to 15 persons.