- Rate is per person, land only, double occupancy, tour inclusions and available options may vary based on departure date and number of participants.
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
- English tour escort throughout the trip and assistance 24 hours. Other languages on request.
- 3*/4* Hotel accommodation.
- 22 meals ( 15 Breakfast/ 7 Lunch)
- City tour by a local guide in all these 14 cities: Zagreb, Pula, Rijeka, Plitvice, Zadar, Split, Korčula and Dubrovnik in Croatia. Ljubljana, Bled and Bohinj in Slovenia. Međugorje and Mostar in Bosnia Hercegovina. Budva and Kotor in Montenegro.
- Tickets for all tourist attractions: for funicular in Zagreb, for Postojna cave, Predjama castle, Blejski grad museum , boat sightseeing in Ljubljana, for Plitvice Lakes National park, for Diocletian palace in Split, for Medjugorje, Mostar, for ancient wall and boat sightseeing in Dubrovnik.
- Boat sightseeing along the Adriatic Sea around Dubrovnik.
- Insurance during the entire trip.
- All local taxes included.
- Optional Experiences or free time.
- From Pula: Guided tour in Brijuni National Park, transfer by boat. +50 EUR/ PERSON
- From Split: Blue cave and 5 islands more full day cruise with meals and some drinks included. + 120 EUR/ PERSON
- From Dubrovnik: Full day mini-cruise to Elaphiti Islands with meals and basic drinks included. +80 EUR/ PERSON
- Meals (that are not mentioned in the program) and beverages.
Get into a tour in Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina and Montenegro, a journey to the heart of traditions! Come and discover the history and nature that permit each of the selected sites and villages. With Allegra Adventures, your all-inclusive package tour promises surprising moments. During these 15 days, the tour in Croatia will take you to the most beautiful tourist spots in the country which is crossroads of Slavic and Mediterranean people. Discover a bit of Southeast Europe through its exceptional cultural richness. The Visit of Roman and medieval cities, historic villages and towns, museums and churches are on the program of your tour. The splendor and fragility of the natural landscape has allowed several sites in Croatia to be part of the UNESCO heritage. Islands and parks will reveal all their charms to you during your trip to Southeast Europe.
You have a 15 day package tour that will take you through 3 countries around Croatia . It is a one way or custom made trip, usually starting from Zagreb and ending in Dubrovnik.
The tour is for minimum 15 persons.