Plan your visit ahead of time, just join our small group tour from Zagreb to Plitvice Lakes National park which is located in Lika-Senj county at 140km far from the capital. You will get there in 2 hours. The tour is by car, bus, minibus or minivan, depending on the size of the group. This is an exclusive Natural Wonder tour in one of the most beautiful place on earth with breathtaking natural scenes. Plitvice park is like Europe’s very own Eden. There you can enjoy the sixteen staggering beautiful blue green, turquoise colored lakes which spill into each other trough a network of cascading uncountable waterfalls over limestone dams, surrounded by miles of beautiful forested landscape. This unique natural wonder is on UNESCO’s World Heritage list. We are sure our guides will make your tour more special, they have excellent communication skills with great knowledges about the park, they are highly efficient, ready to show you the best sights, to serve you every needs, you will skip long lines so all that is left for you is to enjoy it!. Just get ready to create some unforgettable memories in Plitvice Lakes National Park, in Croatia!
Although this outdoor experience can be booked for one participant, the tour requires a minimum of 6 participants to be confirmed otherwise the booking could be cancelled.
- This is a group tour, private tours can be organized on request.
- Start time: 8:00 am
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Most of the tour in Plitvice park is walking, 20mn. ferry boat ride and a shuttle bus drive, depending on the weather condition.
- It is a guided sightseeing by a local expert in the park.
- All reservation fees
- Only ticket reservation fee, tickets have to be paid on arrival
- Tips for your guide – This is an entirely personal gesture.
- Ticket for the National Park Plitvice Lakes, extra 13,5 -40 euros for adults.
- Insurance. You are required to secure yourself adequate travel insurance cover for the duration of this daily tour.