- Rate is per person, land only, double occupancy, tour inclusions and available options may vary based on departure date and number of participants.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with Wi-Fi
- English or multiple speaking language tour escort
- Hotel Accommodation with breakfast.
- City tour by a local guide in Zagreb, Plitvice, Zadar, Split and Dubrovnik.
- Tickets for all tourist attractions: funicular in Zagreb, for Plitvice Lakes National park, for Diocletian palace, for the ancient Wall and for the Boat sightseeing in Dubrovnik.
- Boat sightseeing along the Adriatic Sea around Dubrovnik.
Optional Excursions in the Adriatic Sea (Recommended during summer) :
-From Split: Blue cave and 5 islands more full day cruise with meals and some drinks included.
-From Dubrovnik: Full day mini-cruise to Elaphiti Islands with meals and basic drinks included.
Optional land Excursions
– From Split- Full day tour to Mostar and Međugorje (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
– From Dubrovnik- Full day tour to Budva and Kotor
- Meals and beverages
Get into a tour in Croatia, a journey to the heart of traditions! Come and discover the history and nature that permit each of the selected sites and villages. With Allegra Adventures, your all-inclusive package tour promises surprising moments. During these 7 days, the tour in Croatia will take you to the most beautiful tourist spots in the country which is crossroads of Slavic and Mediterranean people. Discover a bit of East Europe through its exceptional cultural richness. The Visit of Roman and medieval cities, historic villages and towns, museums and churches are on the program of your tour. The splendor and fragility of the natural landscape has allowed several sites in Croatia to be part of the UNESCO heritage. Islands and parks will reveal all their charms to you during your trip to Croatia.
You have a 7 day package tour that will take you through Croatia. It is one way trip, usually starting from Zagreb and ending in Dubrovnik.
The tour can start from any airport and port in Croatia.
The tour is for a small group up to 15 persons.