We value your privacy and respect your private information. By viewing and using the web-site, sending questions, signing a contract or directly contacting, Allegra Adventures j.d.o.o. you volunteer your personal information, and we are obliged to guard your personal information. All our workers and business partners are responsible for adhering to the principle of privacy protection.
Allegra Adventures j.d.o.o. collects personal information necessary for completing contracted obligations, and we share these information with third parties when it is necessary for achieving agreed services (airplane companies, bus companies, insurance companies, banks, accommodation facilities, other tourist agencies, offices for issuing visas).
We collect your personal information in several ways – through web-sites, when constructing a question or a reservation, in the way that you enter your own private information – contact with our employees where you personally, willingly provide personal information for the purpose of processing for the achieving of contracted services – from third persons, sub-agents, which in your name make a contract with us for the use of ALLEGRA ADVENTURE’s services.
Out of all your personal information we collect: name and surname, telephone number, e-mail, address, date of birth, gender, citizenship, passport number, photograph, number of personal identification, number of credit/debit card or information of another means of payment, signature. While paying for the services online we take all precautions in order to protect the user information. Transactions with credit/debit cards are protected with a special SSL protocol.
1. Gathering and use of information: In accordance to the Act on the protection of personal information, Allegra Adventures j.d.o.o is obligated to collect the personal information of the users of their services only with permission, and for the purpose with which the user of the services was previously familiarized. In the process of achieving the requested service and for providing information and notifications related to your travel or other requested service, we will use only the information you willingly give us. We pledge not to sell, publish or provide this information to a third party in a way not listed in this statement. By sending a question I explicitly state that I voluntarily give my information to Allegra Adventures j.d.o.o to use for the protection of my personal interests in all dealings I arrange with Allegra Adventures j.d.o.o
2. Reservations: When reserving an accommodation, travel or any other service we offer, we will ask for personal information from the reservation holder (name, address, contact telephone, etc.) and information about other service users (e.g. children’s names and dates of birth). These information will be exclusively used for achieving the service, delivery of documents, and will be exclusively available to service partners, suppliers like hotels and agents. Payment information (such as card number, etc.) are especially protected, and will only be available to banks, or credit card houses for payment authorizations.
3. Log files: We use IP addresses to analyze trends, maintain web pages and track user movements. IP addresses are not linked to any personal information which can be used to identify an individual.
4. Links: These web-sites contain links to other web-sites. Please take into account that Allegra Adventures j.d.o.o cannot be responsible for the respect of privacy on the aforementioned other web-sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of every web-site which collects personal information. This Privacy statement is only applied to information gathered on these web-sites.
5. Newsletter: Contact information, such as name and e-mail address will be asked for in case the user wants to sign up for a newsletter.
6. Safety: These web-sites take all precautions in order to protect user information. Input of classified information through these web-sites is protected online and offline. Besides using SSL coding to protect user information online, we do everything that is in our power to also protect those information offline. Access to all information on our users, not just the mentioned confidential information, is limited. Access to limited information is given only to the employees who need them in order to perform a certain service.
7. Special offer: You can sometimes receive information on products, services, special offers, and the newsletter. By respecting our users’ privacy, we offer the option of refusing this type of information. Please check how to refuse these options.
8. Correcting/Updating personal information: If a user’s personal information (such as the postal code) change, or if the user does not want our service any more, we enable correcting, updating or removing the user’s personal information we have. That can usually be done by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com
9. Notifications of changes: In case we decide to change our privacy rules, we will publish the notification on the cover of our web-site, in order for the users to always be familiar with the information we collect, the way we use them, and the conditions under which we use them. We will use the information in accordance to the rules of respecting privacy valid at the time the information were collected.